We collect data about you from a variety of sources, including:
- Information you provide to us directly;
- Information we collect in connection with your use of the Sinebridge Data Platform or associated Services; and
- Information we collect from Sinebridge plug-ins and integrations with third-party products.
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide the Platform and services you use;
- Communicate with you, including customer support;
- Report anonymized, aggregate usage statistics;
- Deliver marketing and other offers or information related to Sinebridge’s Services; and
- Improve the Sinebridge Data Platform and associated Services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not share your Personal Information with other people or nonaffiliated companies for their marketing purposes (including direct marketing purposes). We may use and share Non-Personal Information for our marketing purposes including to display advertisements on other websites. We may share information:
- With our third-party service suppliers and vendors;
- If Sinebridge is merged or sold to another company;
- To protect and defend the rights and property of Sinebridge (including enforcing our Terms of Service); and
- When required by law.